Updated: Feb 18, 2020
Yield: 4 flatbreads
1 cup Self-rising flour (or 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt)
1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Add yogurt and flour in a bowl. Combine until all the flour is incorporated and a dough ball is formed.
2. Lightly dust a cutting board with flour and place the ball of dough on it. Cut into 4 quarters. Take each quarter and flatten with fingers. Use flour to prevent dough from sticking to your fingers. Repeat for all quarters of the dough.
3. Spray a pre-heated pan or skillet with non-stick spray, medium high heat works well. Add the flattened dough to the pan/skillet and flip once golden brown on each side.
4. Cut into halves for a sandwich, use as pizza crust and warm in the oven, or top with you favorite nut butter and banana as toast. The possibilities are endless!
5. Store extra flatbreads in an airtight baggie in the fridge for up to one week.
Nutrition Facts per flatbread: 133 calories, 9g protein, 26g carb, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 424mg sodium, and 1g fiber