Updated: Feb 18, 2020
2 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Butter, Softened
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and baking powder), set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream melted butter and sugar until smooth. Following which, add in greek yogurt and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Once wet ingredients are well blended, start adding dry ingredients slowly. Continue to mix dough until all dry ingredients have been added.
5. Dough can be rolled into small circles and pressed flat on a cookie sheet or cut-outs can be made, if desired. Depending on the size of cookie desired, recipe will make about 40 cookies.
6. Place prepared cookie dough on an non-greased cookie sheet, bake in oven for 5-6 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 2 minutes before removing from sheet pan.
Nutrition Facts per cookie: 50 calories, 9g carb, 1g protein, 1.5g total fat, <1g saturated fat, <1g fiber, and 23 mg sodium.