Updated: Feb 18
This recipe is perfect for customizing! Sub the Brussels sprouts for broccoli, or trade the russet potatoes for redskin or sweet potato! You could even try chicken thighs instead of breasts. Don't love the spices? Keep it simple with just olive oil, salt, and pepper. Maybe Italian seasoning with oregano sounds good. Never eat the same sheet pan dinner twice!
Yield: 4 servings
1lb chicken breasts or tenderloins (if you using breasts, make sure to pound into thinner pieces or cut in half
~1.5 cups halved brussels sprouts
~2 medium-large russet potatoes, diced
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic or 1 fresh garlic clove minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
2 tsp grate parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place halved Brussels sprouts, diced potatoes, and chicken breasts on a sheet pan or large cookie sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil over everything.
3. Combine salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder together. Sprinkle over everything.
4. Rub minced garlic over chicken breasts. Turn chicken breasts over a few times to coat both sides.
5. Gently toss all the vegetables to coat with olive oil and spices. Sprinkle everything again with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is 165 degrees F. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per serving: 287 calories, 29g protein, 17g carb, 12g fat, 2g saturated fat, 389mg sodium, and 3g fiber