Updated: Feb 18, 2020
1 Package Turkey Sausage (I used Jennie-O 16 oz. Package)
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
1/2 cup Spinach, Raw
1. Cook package of turkey sausage over medium heat in a skillet.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a bowl, whip together eggs and greek yogurt.
4. In a non-stick muffin tin, divide 1/4 cup of egg mixture into 8 compartments.
5. Divide chopped spinach and cooked sausage evenly amongst the 8 muffins.
8. Bake muffins in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
*The turkey sausage is the main source of sodium in this recipe, if you were looking to further reduce the sodium content in this recipe you could use less of the turkey sausage or omit entirely!
Nutrition Facts per muffin: 150 calories, <1g carb, 17g protein, 9g total fat, 2g saturated fat, and 400 mg sodium.